Wednesday, June 6, 2012

황소 Raw Crab

Seasoned Raw Crab and 
Crab Marinated in Soy Sauce


Hello!!!
These days... I'm so busy TT becuz I have many things to do such as exams and homework TT Next week, I have 5 exams... in addition... this week I have to submit a report after reading a book about broadcasting to introduction. There are so many things I should do but there is no time... it is the pits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To relieve stress, as soon as my exams finish and summer vacation starts, I will go on a trip!!
I am planning to go to Yeosu Expo!! because this expo is international, very popular, and the most important thing is that the Expo is the first and the last!!
And there are many active programs, performances, and hot events to enjoy!!
Actually, I bought a ticket, Naeilro, and went to Yeosu because my boyfriend's friend is Yeosu person, he invited us and other friends during last winter vacation.
Naeilro is a train ticket for young person under 25years. If you buy ticket, you can ride Mugunghwa and Saemaeul trains at will without additional fees for a week. You can ride trains that you want to ride freely if you only pay a fee for Naeilro, 56,500won!! But there may be no seats because it is an unreserved seat. If you want to ride KTX, you have to pay a half of KTX prices!! 




In the train for Yeosu, it took about 5 hours from Yeongdeungpo
station to Yeosu Expo station



It is good opportunity, so if you are a korean student, surely you have to buy the ticket and travel all around the country for a week. I recommend you that as an experienced hand of Naeilro!!







At the Yeosu Expo Station

Yeosu is famous as seafood becuz it is located next to the coast. So when I went to Yeosu last winter vacation, I ate a lot of seafood such as ear shell, gae-bull, sea cucumber, halibut, snapper, a perch and so on.

The seafood that I'd ever eaten in Yeosu

Among food that I'd ever eaten in Yeosu, the most delicious food is Seasoned Raw Crab and Crab Marinated in Soy Sauce like title!! So if you are planning to go to Yeosu Expo, I want to for you to visit this restaurant surely!!!! 


This restaurant appeared on a Korean TV program,
1박2일(one night, two days). 
Bongsan raw crab street! Here, there are
many bistros to sell raw crabs
















http://blog.naver.com/jying7?Redirect=Log&logNo=80159960203
I heard that 300 people were waiting to try raw crabs in front of this restaurant on Children's Day!


We had to wait for a while TT Waiting, we were taken a picture kkkkk but I was seeing a mirror kkk 



After waiting, we came into the restaurant! There were many people, so we had to sit in only one table, it was a little too small and cramped TT Anyway, we ordered six portions of seasoned raw crabs and crab marinated in soy sauce. Price per person is 8,000won for adult, 6,000won for children. It is possible to pack to bring at home!! This restaurant is specialized in only raw crabs. So only thing to do is to place an order in capita. Then, both seasoned raw crabs and crab marinated in soy sauce are served.  Food was served very quickly!!

 crab marinated in soy sauce
It is a salty beca
use of soy sauce, but it's okay if you eat  rice with it together
Personally, I felt crab marinated in soy sauce more tasty than seasoned one!!  

seasoned raw crab
It is spicy a little. But if you eat raw crabs with rice, rice makes less hot!!
Tip!!! two kinds of raw crabs are served with an unlimited refill!!
We had a refill three times!! Because they are so delicious, you
can't help having a refill !! Doing that is natural!! BUT!!! rice is not
refilled. So if you add rice, you should pay for it, 1,000won.


At that time, for the first time I ate raw crabs. I have thought that they are not cooked, so they have a fishy smell. Also, I thought that they are unwholesome food, so if i eat them, I am likely to suffer from indigestion.

Korean people call raw crabs '밥도둑'.
It means that certain food is so delicious that you eat rice so much. I didn't know why people call them. BUT!! I realized that meaning finally!!!!! Raw crabs tempted lazy winter appetite. Even though I was full, I ate two bowls of rice. If you don't try it when you go to Yeosu, surely you must be regretful!!!! I certainly can guarantee the taste!!










In addition to seasoned raw crabs and
crab marinated in soy sauce, Maeuntang is 
so delicious!!! it's very gooodd~~
 I mixed boiled rice with its soup. 
   


 We went to Odongdo in Yeosu!! 
Whatever you order several servings, it is served
like this


How to get there















Photo reference : http://kakamuni.blog.me/10140006469
The photos in this URL is to take pictures myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment